Today is the first day

I’ve been struggling with weight loss for about 2 years. 2 years ago I was in a very physical job and didn’t need to worry about what I ate in the slightest. I was approximately 6’6” and 260lbs of solid muscle. Flash forward to today when I’ve been in a non-field position for 2 years and I’ve gained 30 lbs and lost all of the muscle that I once had. Earlier this year, I joined weight watchers and had good success for a few months and lost approximately 35lbs. Once I stopped following the program I gained it all back and then some. Yesterday we had our Christmas card photos and not only did my clothes not fit properly, but I was uncomfortable with my body for the entire endeavor. I’ve been thinking about working to get back into shape, but that was the final straw. Today is the first day that I make steps to get healthier. I currently am 6’6” and weigh 290lbs.


-> Learn the easy way to loose fat


Comments