It's still a work in progress, but I've lost over 20 pounds by now and I'm feeling better than ever.

I'm still quite insecure about my appearance so I'm quite nervous posting this...

​

I've been dieting and going the gym for about two months now, and it's had its ups and downs but overall I've been quite dedicated to it. I am 19 years old and have been fat for all of my teenage years. Although I've tried dieting in the past, I never made it as far as I have this time. I now weigh just 206 pounds! Although I want to keep going, hoping to lose maybe another 30 or 40 pounds, or at least as long as it takes before I am not disgusted by my appearance. Here's to continued progress!

​

Here's a picture of me that I took at the gym today


-> Learn the easy way to loose fat


Comments