5'11" 315lbs to 227lbs in 16months!

Hi all, i just wanted to share my progress that I've had in the last year and a half!

I've always been up and down with my weight before i ballooned out of control. I was exercise oriented and food conscious before i became pregnant in 2016. But i decided to use the pregnancy as an excuse to eat my most desired foods that i hindered myself from enjoying when i was working out. I literally ate nothing but cake and ice cream.

What's for dinner? Cake and ice cream. Want a snack? Yes, cake and ice cream, please. Breakfast time I'd nibble on cake.

I would occasionally switch it up and eat ice cream and cake.

So here i am giving birth and i lost weight after giving birth (down to 285),but out of suppressing some depression issues, i gained it back and more.

At 315 lbs, the most I've ever weight, I knew I needed to lose it. Because i hated hiding myself,hated my clothes,hated how I couldn't do normal tasks that I used to do so easily. My first step was to get back into exercising and trying to eat right. I'd lose some here and there but it was such a struggle! I eventually got down to 285 and wanted an extra push. I learned about KETO and thought it was a fad or just plan lies, but i reluctantly did research and tried it out. I've lost so much weight and gained so much confidence, that I'm still struggling with the fact that I'm smaller now. I still have my "fat mantality" of being to critical of my body image, forgetting i have smaller clothes i can fit comfortably in, can walk through thinner openings (between parked cars,etc).

I just want people to see that even though progress may take some time, its worth it! There's no rush or timetable to lose everything at once. But if you can chip away, at a constant pace,it will happen! Stay positive!

http://imgur.com/gallery/VSBNjoz


-> Learn the easy way to loose fat


Comments